Monday, May 08, 2006

Thank you Becky

A huge thank you to Becky for stepping in during my study leave. It was great to know that the Ottawa County 4-H progream was in such capable hands while I was off on leave. I know you have left your mark on the many volunteers and 4-H members that you worked with over the last few months.

I am back in the office and trying to catch up on all the comings and going of 4-H. I'm looking forward to getting out to meetings and preparing for the fairs that will be here before we know it. My graduate work is not yet complete, but during my time away I completed my comprehensive exdams and wrote my dissertation proposal. I will defend that in June and then will begin my research project with a goal for defending my research early next Spring. So far it has been very smooth sailing with positive results so I am extremely happy about that. I am looking forward to finishing up and being able to devote myself to 4-H again 100%.

Look for 4-H updates in your e-mail box and a new Happenings shortly. I'm also going to look into an RSS system so that you can get blog updates without having to check in. See you all soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home