Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Spring Achievements - a sweet ending!


Greetings 4-H families!
This weekend was a busy one for all of you! Some attended Goat Expo, which I was told went very well. I am sure some spent time over the weekend gearing up for the Spring Preview Show in Hudsonville on May 6. Many attended Spring Achievements, which was a great event and a wonderful way to wrap up my time with the program, thanks to the help of many dedicated volunteers (a complete listing of award winners will be printed in the next issue of the Happenings). May 5 will mark my last day working with the Ottawa County 4-H Program. I have enjoyed it tremendously and appreciate your willingness to help me out when I needed it! I wish you all a great fair season and welcome Liz back to the office on May 8!
~Becky Huttenga

2 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becky,
It was great woorking with you. You had some hard shoes to fill and did a great job. I had fun. Keep in touch (maybe selling adds).
Terri

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Terri - I sure appreciate your kind words. You don't know how much you and Lorna have helped me through this learning curve. I will likely be seeing you soon!
B

 

Post a Comment

<< Home